my customer already install genians policy server and network sensor,
the genians firmware is 220.127.116.111
they want to download genians agent from menu System > Update > Genians software
but the page show like this (see image) "An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator"
they already try with other browser, and still error
they already reboot both genians (Policy server and network sensor), and still error
any suggest ?
Here is the process to manually update the policy server via the command line.
From your workstation:
- Download the latest iso from genians.com
- Open the ISO, navigate to /images/ and extract the file beginning with NAC-CT64
- Connect Via ssh to the policy server
- Enter the command 'enable' and authenticate. Enter the command '@shell' and you will be placed into a linux shell.
- Use the scp command line utility to send the ct64.img file from your machine to the policy server.
- Example syntax: scp your_username@your_machine_IP:NAC-CT64.img /destination/directory
- On the policy server, use the command 'geniup -df [CT-64 filename] and follow the prompt.
If you require additional assistance please visit www.genians.com/slack, where we offer real time support and private channels for clients, partner organizations, and trial users.