NAC agent wont install when notebook device is on PERM-DENY permission, but can install if permission changed to PERM-ALL
After testing, we have been unable to reproduce the error you have reported on our latest release version.
Please check the following:
- Version of Windows
- Settings controlling software installation on your windows machine
- Presence of Genians files in C:\\program files\Geni
- Genian NAC Node Policy Settings for Agent Execution Account
- If using an On-Premise installation, provide Syscollect files (collect all logs), and specify the installation environment of the Policy Server and Sensor (eg; Intel NUC, VirtualBox on Windows, etc.
- If using a Cloud-Managed Policy Server, please provide us with the site name
For continued troubleshooting support, please join our Slack Community!