Genian NAC Software
This is the starting point to get Genian NAC (Both On-premises and Cloud-managed version). For Cloud-managed version, you still need to deploy Network Sensor into your network so please download the software to build Network Sensor.
The Current Version version 5.0.37
Includes Policy Server, Network Sensor, and Agent features.
- Format: ISO image
- Released: November 16, 2020
- Size: 1 GB
It's free for monitoring
- Up to 300 active devices can be monitored
- No license required. No time limit
Choose for Installation
Install Genian NAC (Policy Server + Network Sensor) in either Virtual or Physical machines.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual core
- Memory: 4GB (8GB Recommended)
- Storage: 120GB
- Network Interface: 1+ Wired, Wireless (Optional)
Use a generic Intel Server (HP, Dell, Etc) or these recommended Mini PCs.
- You can deploy, manage, and operate Policy Server from an AWS AMI as an EC2 instance at anytime
- No cost for Policy Server but infrastructure and license cost charged separately
- Visit AWS Marketplace
How to Install
Upgrade Genian NAC Anytime
What's new on version 5.0.37
- Security Automation Updates
- Agent Log Retrieval via Web UI
- Node Group based on Software Version
- ARP Enforcement Improvement (Local/Remote Networks)