Genian NAC Software
This is the starting point to get Genian NAC (Both On-premises and Cloud-managed version). For Cloud-managed version, you still need to deploy Network Sensor into your network so please download the software to build Network Sensor.
The Current Version 5.0.35
Includes Policy Server, Network Sensor, and Agent features.
- Format: ISO image
- Released: September 21, 2020
- Size: 1 GB
It's free for monitoring
- Up to 300 active devices can be monitored
- No license required. No time limit
Choose for Installation
Install Genian NAC (Policy Server + Network Sensor) in either Virtual or Physical machines.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual core
- Memory: 4GB (8GB Recommended)
- Storage: 120GB
- Network Interface: 1+ Wired, Wireless (Optional)
Use a generic Intel Server (HP, Dell, Etc) or these recommended Mini PCs.
- You can deploy, manage, and operate Policy Server from an AWS AMI as an EC2 instance at anytime
- No cost for Policy Server but infrastructure and license cost charged separately
- Visit AWS Marketplace
How to Install
Upgrade Genian NAC Anytime
What's new on 5.0.35
- Genian NAC Policy Server AMI in AWS Marketplace.
- Assign/Change Switch Port via Enforcement Policy.
- Link for SNMP Configuration Added to Switch Port View.
- Cisco-AVPair Attribute Added to RADIUS Attribute List